Business Development Executive
A UK-based Multinational company; Maskura Limited is looking for a highly coordinated Business Development Executive to drive the growth of our business by enhancing customer experience and managing customer order fulfillment, technology, and infrastructural plans. Must be energetic & technology-savvy with strong business acumen and is able to effectively manage multiple projects. Maskura is an emerging Group of Companies whose scope is increasing day by day in the field of International Logistics Services, Freight Forwarding, 3PL Warehouse Services, E-commerce, Tech Products, Chemical Industry. We aim to create opportunities by exploiting every possibility. We are committed to building a brighter future.
- Design and Execute Roadmaps.
- Oversee day-to-day sales, monitoring, and forecasting to better understand the market.
- Stay up-to-date on current market trends.
- Own ultimate responsibility for successfully meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Take calculated risks to increase profitability and brand recognition.
- Set the precedent for excellence by leading by example.
- Cultivate and deepen client relationships and partnerships that add value.
- Develop and implement an e-commerce strategy in order to improve website performance.
- Manage all online activity in relation to traffic acquisition, sales, conversion, and a/b testing and reporting.
- Managing and executing promotional campaigns.
- Providing insights on customer shopping trends to support assortment selection and identify gaps.
- Ensuring good customer service by addressing and ensuring the timely resolution of customer issues or comments.
- Working closely with demand planning and inventory management teams in order to ensure smooth order fulfillment.
- Always try to comply with the company’s policy, sales must be done smoothly and regularly avoiding any unwanted clarifications.
- Any other duties as assigned by the management from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- CSE, IPE, BBA, and Engineering Graduates will get a preference
- At least 2-3 year(s).
The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Age 23 to 40 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply.
- Sound knowledge of basic computers and the latest technology.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing business needs, and dealing with ambiguity.
- Must be able to think strategically and see the big picture while knowing how to execute it tactically.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral (English).
- Strong project management/time management skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Very good Team Player
- Analytical ability and ability to take on challenges.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Performance bonus, Profit share, Provident fund, Tour allowance
- Salary Review: Half Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 3
- A workplace that encourages learning and personal development.
31 May 2023
Send your CV along with Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.