Job Title: Business Development Executive (Logistics)
UK-based Multinational company; Maskura Group is looking for a highly coordinated Business Development Executive for Logistics concerns to drive the growth of our business by enhancing Global customer experience and managing customer order fulfillment, technology, and infrastructural plans. Must be energetic & technology-savvy with strong business acumen and is able to manage multiple projects effectively. Maskura is an emerging Group of Companies whose scope is increasing daily in the fields of International Logistics Service, Freight Forwarding, 3PL Warehouse Service, E-commerce, Tech Products, and the Chemical Industry. We aim to create opportunities by exploiting every possibility. We are committed to building a brighter future.
- Design and Execute Roadmaps.
- Oversee day-to-day sales, monitoring, and forecasting to better understand the market.
- Own ultimate responsibility for successfully meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Take calculated risks to increase profitability and brand recognition.
- Cultivate and deepen client relationships and partnerships that add value.
- Considering and planning the most effective route for freight.
- Preparing all the relevant documents for exporting or importing goods.
- Organizing the transportation of freight between intermediate destinations – usually cargo terminals, port facilities, or railway yards.
- Tracking the movement of freight using software and satellite technology
- Reporting back to clients, keeping them up-to-date with the progress of goods.
- Deciding on the best way to package stock, taking into account factors such as weather, terrain, and type of goods.
- Taking appropriate measures for the movement of delicate goods.
- Checking countries’ legal requirements to make sure all the appropriate documentation (eg insurance and customs forms) is filled out.
- Staying up-to-date with relevant political activities and legislation that might impact the transportation of freight.
- Organizing payments or processing transactions on behalf of the client, such as freight charges.
- Always try to comply with the company’s policy, sales must be done smoothly and regularly avoiding any sort of unwanted clarifications.
- Any other duties as assigned by the management from time to time.
- Age 23 to 30 years.
- Both males and females are allowed to apply.
- Sound knowledge of basic computers and the latest technology.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing business needs, and dealing with ambiguity.
- Must be able to think strategically and see the big picture while knowing how to execute it tactically.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral (English).
- Strong project management/time management skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Very good Team Player
- Analytical ability and ability to take on challenges. Work under pressure.
Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
EEE, CSE, IPE, BBA, and Engineering Graduates will get a preference
Tk. 18000 – 35000 (Monthly)
Compensation & other benefits:
T/A, Mobile bill, Tour allowance, Medical allowance, Performance bonus, Profit share, Provident fund, Gratuity
Salary Review: Half Yearly
Festival Bonus: 3 (Yearly)
Female candidates are preferable for the position.
30 November 2023
Send your CV along with Cover Letter to 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐫@𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐮𝐫𝐚.𝐜𝐨𝐦 Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.