Job Title: Business Development Executive (Overseas Sales)
Maskura Group is seeking a highly motivated and results-driven Business Development Executive to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for driving business growth and expanding market share in the field of networking products and RTK technology.
As a Business Development Executive, you will play a key role in identifying new business opportunities, building strategic partnerships, and driving sales within the designated market segment. Your focus will be on establishing and nurturing relationships with key clients and stakeholders, understanding their needs, and effectively promoting our range of networking products and RTK technology solutions in the international market.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities within the networking products and RTK technology sector.
- Conduct market research to identify potential clients, industry trends, and competitive landscape.
- Build and maintain relationships with key clients, partners, and industry influencers.
- Develop and execute strategic sales plans to achieve sales targets and revenue growth.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless product integration and customer satisfaction.
- Stay updated with industry advancements, emerging technologies, and market trends related to networking products and RTK technology.
- Gather customer feedback and insights to drive product improvement and innovation initiatives.
- Develop and negotiate contracts, proposals, and pricing agreements with clients.
- Prepare accurate sales reports, forecasts, and market analysis for management review.
- EEE, CSE, IPE, BBA, and Engineering Graduates will get a preference
- Female candidates will be given priority.
- Proven track record of at least 3-12 months in business development or sales roles is preferred.
- Strong understanding of networking products, wireless communication technologies, and RTK technology, in short, product marketing.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to articulate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Proactive and results-oriented mindset with a focus on driving business growth in international market.
- Strong negotiation and persuasive skills with the ability to close deals and achieve sales targets.
- Good command over English language is a must to deal with International Clients.
- Mindset to serve the company for a longer period of time.
Minimum of 6 months to 1 year is preferred but Freshers (Only Female candidates) are also encouraged to apply.
Compensation & Other Benefits
Performance bonus, Profit share, Provident fund, Tour allowance
Salary Review: Half Yearly
Festival Bonus: 3
A workplace that encourages learning and personal development.
31 November 2023
Send your CV along with Cover Letter to 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐫@𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐮𝐫𝐚.𝐜𝐨𝐦 Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.